What a year it has been! It does not seem to want to let up either. The Exec board has been meeting frequently and as you know we have athlete challenges and Angie Flaherty’s Dance class to keep our athletes connected and moving.
We certainly miss EVERYONE!!!!! Coaches, athletes, parents, and friends!
A few things to let you know:
- We are going to start on-line registration. If you would like your athlete to be included with our virtual events and challenges – please sign them up.
- We will be asking for a $30 registration fee as we are still spending money for our challenges, the calendar and some housekeeping bills (Insurance, storage, and office supplies for the challenges) Please indicate on the registration form if you need assistance for this fee.
- The $30 fee can be paid by pay-pal after registering. You do not need a pay pal account to pay this way. You may also send a check to: KCSO 2420 Rock Creek Rd, Plano, IL 60545.
- Fundraising has stopped for us – we did try to reach out to businesses – but to no avail. Many of the local businesses are understandably hurting and the lack of response to our requests was not surprising.
- We do not know at this time whether we will start any events. We are continuing to monitor the situation and take our direction from Special Olympics Illinois.
- Calendar – once you register – we will mail a calendar to you! We will not have any sports dates on it – but will have pictures which is most important!
As always – please contact us with any questions, concerns, or ideas for fundraising or virtual events.
We cannot wait until we can be together again! We will have a blow out! We will dance until our feet are blistered!