Please join us for an informational night highlighting how to navigate through the Illinois system for individuals with developmental disabilities. We have an expert panel to help answer your questions about your adults child’s future needs.
· Renee Westlund and Melissa Tervelt: ISC – Individual Service Coordinators from Service, Inc. of Illinois
· Laurie Wisdom: Program Coordinator – Open Door (Intake specialist and works with families, workshop admission and HBS contracts, self-directed services)
· Gene Stephens: Associate Director – Open Door (residential/Intermittent and 24 hour CILA provider expert)
· Charles Rose: Attorney from Rose Law—specializing in guardianship and special needs trust in the state of Illinois.
· Edie McGregory: Parent who has personal experience in navigating the system
When: Monday, February 17th, 6:30pm
Where: Open Door Rehabilitation Center—Conference Room
405 S. Wells St
Sandwich, IL 60548
RSVP Required: Please e-mail: email@example.com and let us know how many will attend.