Date and Time: Sunday, January 10, 2016, 8:30am-3:30pm
Address: Bartlett Golf Course -Oneida Ave, Bartlett
Athlete Bus Time: Meeting at American Legion – Yorkville 6:15am – departure. Will return at approximately 4:00pm.
- If there is not enough snow – the cross country skiing will be cancelled. These athletes are welcome to come to cheer on their snowshoeing teammates!! (Please bring $5.00 for lunch)
- We will hopefully be notified of skiing conditions by Friday January 8 – we will e-mail this information to everyone as soon as we know.
- Uniforms will be handed out at the last practice- January 9 – Harris Forest Preserve at 9:00. Please have your athlete try everything on – if there is problem – please let Marcy Stefaniak know IMMEDIATELY!
- All athletes must meet at the American Legion with their uniforms on – but NEED to bring a change of clothes – and extra socks! Uniforms will be collected at the meet for washing – uniforms will not be worn home.
- Athletes are expected to ride the bus to the event. If you will be taking your athlete home – you must check out at our “base camp” with Lori Kuehn or Cheryl Evans.
Any questions please let us know! We hope to see everyone there!